Saturday, July 11, 2009

Book Review

Rick&Bubba's guide to the almost nearly perfect marriage is so funny, it will keep you laughing from the beginning until the end. I read this book aloud to my husband, I do not know who laughed more, I think we both did. As you are reading each chapter, you find yourself shaking your head in agreement. It reminds you of the funny things in your own marriage, and also reminds you not to take things so seriously, laugh, laugh alot. With chapter titles such as: To love, honor, and duck. Showers of popcorn, and Three sides to every story, you cannot help but smile. I highly recommend this book, read it together as a couple, it will make you both laugh aloud.

2 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

Sounds like fun. Thanks,
Mama Bear

Jules said...

I love Rick & Bubba and I am sure this book is just as hilarious & good as their other stuff!

My sweet friend, I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time, health wise. I am praying for you & for your deliverance from all of this....

Much love and many big hugs to you,

Julie