Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Silent Auction For A Good Cause


This is from Iris's blog, her link is http://www.eph2810.com/

My sweet friend Lori blogged about little Gentry Rose in this post. Gentry Rose has been on my mind over the past week. I was thinking about how I could use my God-given talent of photography to help others. Okay, so I am not a famous photographer (yet - ); I do hope that I can raise some money for little Gentry Rose. Please visit the family’s blog to have a little background why I am trying to help…
My part: I have the above photo printed (16 x 20) by the printing house I use for my portrait business.
H&H Color Lab is a professional printer based in Missouri. I will pay for the print, the frame and shipping to the highest bidder…
Your part: The minimum bid for this one-of-a-kind print is $25. The silent auction will run from June 30th through July 7th. Please use my
contact form to submit your bid (US & Canada only please). After the silent auction is over, I will direct the winner to Gentry Rose’s pay-pal account (in other words - I will not handle the donation).
Would you consider blogging about this silent auction so others can put in a bid for the print?
Why did I pick the sunflower shot? I really like sunflowers (I hope you do too). If you have ever driven through Arizona in the Summer — it is hot. But for one reason or another, sunflowers can be found by the road-side. In the deepest canyon you can find them raising their heads toward the sun. A marvelous sight - believe me…
Thank you for stopping by today, and your consideration in helping a little girl fighting autism…

3 comments:

Grammy said...

That is a wonderful thing you are doing. Big hug.

Marsha said...

I'm praying it has a good response.

eph2810 said...

Thank you so very much for sharing this entry with your readers, Denise :)
(((hugs)))