Friday, June 26, 2009

Fearless Friday


Prayer Requests: Please pray for the health of Beth"s parents, and also Lisa"s parents. Continue to pray for the health of Debra, and Marcus. Pray for the restoration of Pia"s marriage. Pray for my church, we will be having VBS July 23-25. Also, our church will be having another time of fasting and prayer, July3-4 Please continue to pray for the health of Allelulabell"s husband Ron. Pray for Cheryl"s sister Jan, she may have to have surgery. Pray for Tom"s mom as she goes through chemo. Pray for the salvation of Stacy"s dad, also pray for the salvation of Lea"s brothers, and dad. Praise Reports: Debra did not have to have a stent put in her heart, she is at home recovering. Marcus came through his surgery really well, he is in the hospital recovering. Vicki"s husband had his prostate surgery today, things went well. Pray that the report will show no more cancer. My friend Lisa got a job, praise God. Also, Angela"s husband got a job, God is so awesome.

7 comments:

Daphine said...

Thanks for all the updates. Praying and believing with you for continued praise reports.

Have a good weekend!

Wife of Rob said...

Will keep them all in my prayers for sure. I love your blog makeover....you're looking good sister! I'll have to post your button....been waiting on my makeover to hang up some friend buttons!

love you
jen

Pam D said...

I love it when there are SO many praises! There's always plenty to pray for, but the praises, oh they make my heart sing! You are such a faithful warrior, Denise... I love following in your footsteps!
Love you, my dear friend...

Jennsmere said...

Amen! God is able to answer all these! Praise His Name...

Susan

Angela said...

Thanks for standing in the gap for everyone through prayer and listing the praises...and thank you that your joining me NOW in praising God for the job...walking by faith and not by sight.

Samantha said...

Praying for your list and praising God with you !!

Debbie Petras said...

You are such a prayer warrior Denise. You reminded me to visit Pia. I've been praying for her and need to check for any new updates on her blog. And Debra is another great blogging friend I pray for too.