Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easter Frills And Thrills Blog Carnival

Mary said, I can't believe that He is risen from the grave, my Lord, my God, He's alive!! They rolled away the stone, there is nothing left, but an empty shroud. I can tell you, that the Lord is up and gone. Praise God. What a beautiful morning that must have been, hearts that were sorely grieving, instantly became hearts that were rejoicing. Where all hope had been stripped away, there was now an abundant supply. Hell, and all of the demons had been destroyed. He had stared death straight in the eye, and gloriously defeated it. My Saviour does not hang upon a cross, or lay in a tomb. My Saviour lives, and because of that, I can face my future securely, knowing, He will be with me.

9 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Denise, Thank you so much for posting this beautiful scripture

Muthering Heights said...

Amen!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful truth! Thanks for sharing it with us.

luvmy4sons said...

And because He lives we can face tomorrow! Amen sister! Amen!

Carol said...

What beautiful scripture! He is Risen!!

Gretchen said...

He is risen indeed! Love you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this amazing post-short and to the point-Love it!!!

Skoots1moM said...

i love that the women were the ones to "not find" him in the grave and then to be the first he spoke with after his resurrection.
What a morning it MUST have been!!

Kelly said...

Amen (again)!!