Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Saturday


Happy Saturday everybody, hope you are all doing well. It is a nice day here in Tennessee, the sun is shining brightly, and it is 54 degrees. The Son is also shining brightly in my heart, so I am toasty warm. Occasionally, I am blessed by a visit from the world famous(in my world anyway) chef lovebug. Well today, I was lucky enough to receive a visit from him, woo hoo!! He prepared a delicious breakfast for us, it was yummy in my tummy. He cooked bisquits, gravy, hash browns with sausage, and scrambled eggs. A meal fit for a queen(the queen of lovebug land,lol) After breakfast, he cleaned up the kitchen, wearing a huge smile on his face. Ahhhh, just the way I love my lovebug, in the kitchen, and smiling!! Of course, I felt the need to reward him, so I snuggled on the couch with him(or, was that my reward???) Sweet blessings to you all, and much love.

9 comments:

Heather said...

breakfast sounded scrumptious! Happy Saturday to you too!

Leaon Mary said...

Nothin like havin "hubby" in the kitchen cooking AND cleaning! lol
Myguy can cook breakfast- esp eggs really good! I think he walks all over the kitchen back n forth with dripping eggshells tho. LOL Then, he cooks with lots of oil and on HIGH* LOL (ARE YOU PICTURING WHAT MY KITCHEN LOOKS LIKE SOMETIMES?!) HAA
IT'S ALL GOOD THO... HE'S THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND COOKS A MEAN EGG! GLAD YOURLOVEBUG lavishes you with love too! WE'RE BLESSED DENISE!
Have a wonderful day! Think yall need a new name: Not shortybear but SNUGGLEBEARS - but wait a minute.. isn't that the laundry softener bear? heehee

Debra Kaye said...

My sweet friend...this post just touched my heart. I love the button, I loved what you wrote...I love how much you and lovebug shine as a couple!

Did I mention I love ya? Happy Saturday!

Speaking from the Heart said...

I'm jealous (hee-hee). Lovebug sounds awesome. Have a blessed weekend. I love your blogging template.

Jean

luvmy4sons said...

If I did something like that for hubby he would say, " You're a good woman...good woman!" In this case..."He's a good man...good man!"

na said...

What a man! I love biscuits and gravy and have been missing them something awful here lately...I guess I will just have to figure out how to cook them myself.

I love reading your posts...you have such a kind and caring heart!

Christy

Mary said...

Denise,

Good for Eddie. He's pampering you, my friend and you definitely deserve it. Hope you had a great day.

Thanks for the prayers. We're both down for the count.

Blessings,
Mary

Peggy said...

Blessings Denise...I guess you were already blessed...today many times and when you married your Lovebug!

I don't know...maybe we don't want him to go back to work if you're gonna get this Royal treatment each day!(lol) Maybe this is just what the King ordered! Ohhh, Lovebug
...you are sooo good to Denise! I am jealous too Denise...I saw someone else say that so I guess it's OK for me too...no coveting just holy jealousy...

I do not think I was ever served B.i.b. but I know that I served many. I think you are right...the snuggling was a double blessing!!!

I'm glad the SON was shining on your household & you are warm & well cared for...not let's get that heart & all in tip top running condition medically!!! Your sweet heart & your sweetheart have touched my heart & made me smile for you & him! Love your NEW once more HEADER!!!

Daphine said...

Yum! Sounds like an awesome breakfast! Your lovebug is such a sweet man!