Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love Dare Day 29- Love's Motivation



Render service with a good attitude, as to the Lord, and not to men. -Ephesians 6.7 Today's Dare: Before you see your spouse again today, pray for them by name, and for their needs. Whether it comes easy for you or not, say "I love you" then express love to them, in some tangible way. Go to God in prayer again, thanking Him for giving you the privilege of loving this one special person- unconditionally, the way He loves both of you. Prayer: Dear Lord, I praise You for blessing my life with the gift of my husband, and his precious love. Loving him brings so much joy to my heart. Please watch over him all the days of his life, keep him happy, and healthy. I love You Lord. Amen

2 comments:

Grandparents Corner said...

Good morning Denise, God bless you and your husband both in this Love Dare journey. It will no doubt make your wonderful marriage even more blessed. I have some prayer requests on my heart today and will need to leave town as it involves my sister and nephew. Come by when you have a moment. I appreciate all prayers. Hugs and love, Bonnie

luvmy4sons said...

Render service! WITH a good attitude! Great exhortation for the day!