Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love Dare Day 28- Love Makes Sacrifices





He laid down His life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers. 1 John 3.16 Today's Dare: What is one of the greatest needs in your spouse's life right now? Is there a need you could lift from their shoulders today, by a daring act of sacrifice on your part? Whether the need is big or small, purpose to do what you can to meet the need. Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to take any stress over his job, away from my husband. Please let me continue to carry the load with him, my shoulders are always availiable to him. I love You Lord. Amen

2 comments:

Grandparents Corner said...

Denise, this Love Dare book is such a blessing. I saw the movie Fireproof, but I haven't purchased the book yet. I think I need to purchase the book because my husband is under alot of stress in his work. Thank you for always sharing from your heart. Love and hugs, Bonnie

luvmy4sons said...

Bear ye one another's burdens...such a great way to show forth love!