Saturday, November 15, 2008

Love Dare Day 26- Love Is Responsible



When you judge another, you condemn yourself, since you the judge, do the same things. - Romans 2.1 Today's Dare: Take time to pray through your areas of wrongdoing. Ask for Gods forgiveness, then humble yourself enough to admit them to your spouse. Do it sincerely, and truthfully. Ask your spouse for forgiveness as well. No matter how they respond, make sure you cover your responsibility in love. Even if they respond with criticism, accept it by receiving it as counsel. : Today, I asked God to forgive me of any wrong doing, and I also asked my lovebug to forgive me of anything I may have done to hurt him in anyway. Prayer: Dear Lord, may I always be more than willing to accept responsibility for my actions. May I be tender hearted toward my husband, when he seeks to counsel me. Amen

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Tt's funny. I am quick to ask forgiveness and to forgive from many, many people. But when it is hubby, because we are so close and truly more like ONE, I can, at times, have a difficult time wanting to forgive him, hence I lash out and then need to ask for forgiveness, fighting that ungodly thought that he deserved it because he hurt me. God has shown me again and again that I am a sinner. That knowledge makes it easier to ask for forgiveness...because as judge, like it says in your quote from Romans, I do the same. Great stuff!