Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love Dare Day 18- Love Seeks To Understand



How blessed is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding. Proverbs 3.13 Today's Dare: Prepare a special dinner at home, just for the two of you. The dinner can be as nice as you prefer. Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you've rarely talked about. Determine to make it an enjoyable evening for you, and your mate.: I cooked one of lovebugs favorite meals tonight, chicken&dressing. I also made his favorite dessert, cherry cheesecake. We had a candle light dinner, it was awesome. We talked about when lovebug was a child, he told me some really funny stories. I enjoyed every minute of his trip down memory lane. Prayer: Dear Lord, thanks for allowing me to share in my husbands memories from his past. I praise You, for letting me be part of his memories now. Amen

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I keep thinking that it's both wonderful and a shame that there's this challenge. Wonderful because we all need to pamper and love our spouses. A shame because we need the reminder. How fallen we are. What a beautiful example you are to me, Denise.

luvmy4sons said...

I could see you sitting at the table eyes on him while he told his stories and the love poured out of your face...good stuff!