Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Than A Friend


Welcome to the second week of More Than a Friend if you missed last week please join us this week, and write a post about someone that is special to you. : This week I would like to tell you all about someone very special to me, much more than just a friend. His name is Eddie, but most of you know him as my lovebug. I was bitten by this dear lovebug almost 24 years ago. I have truly been blessed to share a beautiful friendship, as well as a marriage with my lovebug. We are so very close, he usually knows what I am thinking, and what I am going to say. He hears my heart every time it is calling him, and he comes running to answer. He is not just my better half, he is my best half. He pours much joy into my life daily, he never leaves me empty. I praise God for my lovebug, such a precious friend, and so much more. I love you sweet lovebug!!

12 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

Denise,

How are you doing today? We must have read each other's posts at the same time. I love how you praise your Lovebug everyday.

Lots of love,
Jean

Love Bears All Things said...

Very nice tribute to your best friend!
Mama Bear

luvmy4sons said...

I laughed aloud at "bitten by this bug". You are hopelessly under that bug's spell! It's great, isn't it?

Sharon said...

Denise,
I'm so happy that you have your Lovebug and he takes such good care of you! It is wonderful how you acknowledge him.

Debra Kaye said...

Denise,

You've been bitten by your lovebug...that's precious! I love it!

Blessings to you both today, sweet friend!

Carla said...

My 'lovebug Eddie' bit me 20 yrs ago! Thank you for sharing yours, and reminding me of how much I love mine!

Laurie Ann said...

It's great for our husbands to be considered our friends, isn't it? Steve is my BFF!

Grammy said...

What a wonderful post. He is truly a special person.

Addicted to Beadz said...

Denise,

A match made in heaven! It is great to see people so in love.

Thanks for sharing!

Love ya,
Cheryl

Power Up Love said...

A great post reminding us that the greatest gifts in life are free.

Blessings, Denise to you and Lovebug.

Peggy said...

Blessings sweet Denise and after you shared Jesus as your BFF, I knew this Lovebug was your next best friend!

Words of LOVE do not get any better!

I'm so delighted to see God's love poured all over you & Lovebug! Bless the Lord who brought the 2 of you together 24 yrs. ago! It does not get any better! Your words reflect your love, respect & how blessed you feel to be his partner!
100% love proof and bug smitten!

It's adorable! May He and he hold you through it all daily! Be blessed as you bless so many!

Renee said...

What a beautiful tribute! So precious that you've been "bitten by your lovebug." Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/