Monday, October 27, 2008

Mission 4 Monday-Chemo Angels



Today I would like to share with you a new mission I have taken on. I have become a chemo angel. I write letters, send cards, and gift packages, to people who are going through chemo. It truly blesses my heart to be a part of this great mission. If I can bring one smile to someone who is going through such a hard time, that blesses me big time. If you would like to find out more, and possibly become a chemo angel, please go here. http://www.chemoangels.net/

9 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

Denise,

I had a feeling that God had sent me an angel,You. I am in awe with your ability to bless others, while you are struggling with your own health. May God bless you with energy and peace this week.

Love you,
Jean

Gretchen said...

What an angel YOU are. xxxooo

Anonymous said...

What a precious thing to do. And in the post above, I'm so glad your brother wasn't there. There are so many things to thank God for every day. The little bear dancing is so cute.
Charlotte

Sandi said...

I love this idea I will check it out.

luvmy4sons said...

Sister, that is so awesome. I know many will be blessed and YOU will be blessed! God is good!

Bernadine said...

That's awesome Denise! The title 'angel' fits you perfectly.

Peggy said...

Blessings Denise...You are an angel!
You struggle with your own chronic health issues with diabetes but here you are reaching out to others. Thank you for sharing this and giving the link where others can join you! BIG HUG! May God pour a mighty blessing on this MISSION in your life! I am so blessed by you linking and participating in Mission4Monday!
Thanks for sharing this! You never cease to amaze me & bless me!

Nancie said...

What a precious angel you are, Dennis! You are so precious to all of us and now to those going through chemo. Surely your love and kind encouragements will uplift many hearts. May God bless you as you serve Him in your gifted ways. Take care!

Beth Cotell said...

What a wonderful ministry for such a special person!