Monday, October 13, 2008

Miracle Monday


Hello everyone, happy Monday. I would like to share another miracle Monday story with you today. As most of you that follow my blog know, Eddie and I have been looking for a new church home for awhile now. I have been patient, knowing that in Gods time, not our time, He would lead us where He wanted us. Well, the time has come, woo hoo!! We have found a new church home, and we are both happy. An extra heart blessing was also given to us. Eddie's parents have not been attending church for awhile now, they are now going to our new church. So, we have family with us, God is so good. Thank You for doubly blessing us with this precious miracle Father God. We love You.

13 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

That IS a double blessing! So glad you found a church home that makes you happy and that you have family to attend with!

Have a wonderful Monday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
RYC: I know you've been posting about your "lovebug" all along but I hope you get a chance to do the Why Do I Love My Husband? one.

luvmy4sons said...

God does exceedingly, abundantly, more than we ask or imagine. How wonderful!

Blog is no more said...

So glad you have found a new home church!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm so happy for you. Finding a church home can be very frustrating, but the reward is definitely worth it!

Debra Kaye said...

Denise,

What a blessing a new church home can be! I pray the Lord wraps you in His embrace there!! ((hugs)) & blessings sweet sister!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Well, Glory!! What a wonderful Blessing for you all and then having Eddie's folks too! Double Praise to God! Love, Grams

Peggy said...

How wonderful your double blessing!
That is so great Denise...many blessings for all of you! A church home...fantastic! Thank You Lord, indeed the miracle is in knowing You & now having a place to know others who know You & FAMILY all back in CHURCH! Praise God! That is aMazing!
I'm so delighted that you found a home church Denise!

bauer zoo said...

congrats on finding the right church!

Searching For Simplicity said...

Wow. That is great!

Allison said...

I'm so excited for you! I love you both :)

Bernadine said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you.

Michele Williams said...

Praise the Lord! How wonderful!