Friday, October 31, 2008

Love Dare Day 15-- Love Is Honorable


Live with your wives in an understanding way... show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life. - 1 Peter 3.7 Today's Dare: Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spouse that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door for him. It might be putting his clothes away for him. It may be the way you listen, and speak in your communication. Show your mate that he is highly esteemed in your eyes. Today, I tried my best to show honor and respect to my lovebug. He is now off on Fridays, so he was able to go with me to my doctor appointment. I was truly blessed for that. I bragged to all the ladies there about him, told them how very loving and caring he is to me. He was smiling from ear to ear, lol Prayer: Dear Lord, thank You for giving me bragging rights on my sweet husband. There is nothing I enjoy more than talking about him to others. He has so many wonderful attributes. May I always find happiness in speaking my spouses name. Amen

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessed is the Shortybear that honors her Lovebug even at a doctor's appointment! Praise God Denise for a husband that accompanies you to the tough places to show he cares & he's there...Amen...may the words of your mouth & the meditations of your heart be acceptable...as you find happiness in speaking & honoring your spouse & his name
...in the eyes of Our Lord...
BE BLESSED...come on back to my place, you did not see satan's conference. See ya' my friend!

Somewhere I read you're having trouble sleeping, I'm praying for that not to be so any longer, that tonight you may find sweet rest in the calming arms of Our Lord as He rocks you asleep. Peace & blessings

luvmy4sons said...

The degree to which we honor our husbands is the degree to which we honor God since it is His command to do so. Love it.