Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by two dear friends. Laurie Ann and Mary Here are the tag rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. Six Random Things About Myself.

1. I love to cook all types of food, lovebug calls me his own Betty Crocker.

2. When I was little, I had a bad reaction to some medicine. I broke out in a bad rash all over my arms. My two older brothers drove me crazy, they kept telling me that a frog had peed on me while I was asleep, and that I was going to turn into a frog at the end of the week. Well, I am still waiting, ribbit!! ribbit!!

3. I always loved when it would snow. My momma and I would go outside and grab some snow, and she would make some delicious snow cream. Yummy in my tummy.

4. Singing is my hearts real joy, it really makes me happy.

5. I love to dance in my living room with my sweet lovebug.

6. I love to float around in a swimming pool, I am just a big kid at heart. I tag anyone that would like to do this.

5 comments:

Jules said...

My Mama used to make snow ice cream for us, Denise! I have not known very many people who do this. =) IT is really yummy and when we get snow, I still try to do it!

Thanks for the fun meme. I may play along in a few days!

Love you!

Gretchen said...

You have such a child-like sense of awe and wonder, Denise. I hope it will rub off on me. I loved your list. I love to sing, too. xxxooogretchen

Bernadine said...

I enjoyed reading your list:)

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny about the frog! I love your 6 things, Denise. You are a blessing straight from Heaven to me.

Shirley Mary said...

I really enjoyed reading your list. . I knew that I would! :)

I think most brothers like to tease, especially a younger sibling.
We could both probably tell more stories of being teased. But then, I did some of it too!

May you always stay young at heart!
I feel that you will!

mary