Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged


My sweet friend Julie over at http://www.accordingtohispower2.blogspot.com/ tagged me for a meme. 1.) What was I doing 10 years ago? Well, my momma had just had a stroke, so I was busy loving her, and helping take care of her.2.) Snacks I enjoy: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies,Dove Chocolate,Dairy Queen Vanilla Ice cream 3.) 5 Things on my "to-do-list:1.Wash our clothes 2. get groceries 3.pay some bills 4.call my sister 5.brush my cat 4.) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:1. Pay off all debt 2. Buy a house 3. Give money to my sister, and parent in-laws 4.give money to charities 5.) Three habits, good or bad:*I bite my nails 2. too emotional 3. I over eat sometimes. 6.) Five places I’ve lived: 1. Alabama 2. Illinois 3.Georgia 4.Florida 5. Tennessee 7.) Places I’ve worked: 1.Amusement Park 2.Drugstore 3.Babysitter 4. Convenience Store 8.) Things people don’t know about me:1.I love to fish. 2. I love to swim. 3.I collect stuffed animals. 4. My favorite type of exercise is walking.

4 comments:

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Denise, this was fun reading about you! Blessings, dear one!

Aunt Angie said...

That is totally neat! Denise, I am right there with you on that dove chocolate! and my oldest daughter would be fishing right with you! (I haven't been in years!)
I have worked at a drugstore too--as a pharmacy tech--many many years ago. I used to collect teddy bears...but now it looks like I just collect grandkids! Mainly little boys! What fun! I can't swim real good...but good enough. I enjoy a good brisk walk...and a nice easy stroll!
YOU are such a blessing! I love you dear Denise. Since I have one grandson with me this weekend..I may not get back to my computer!

Denise said...

Just stopping in to say hello and pray that you have a fun weekend....... things seem to be slowing down here a bit and I am soooooooooooo glad!!!!!!!

I pray a healing touch to your life today my friend

Sharon Brumfield said...

Well we have some good and bad things in common.
I need to pay bills.
I would pay off debt and help family.
I over eat. :(
I was born in Fla
I was a babysitter
And I love to fish
Are you sure we are not twins? ;)