Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Miracle Monday


Today, I want to share a miracle of reconciliation with you. After my momma passed away in 2006, my sister grew apart from me. It was really devastating, my two brothers had already turned away from me, as well as my dad. She is my only sister, and I have always loved her so very much. I have looked up to her my entire life, she has been like a second mom to me. Losing my momma, was extra hard without my sister to share the journey with. I cried many tears over her, and never ceased praying for her. God answered my prayer a few months ago, my sister is back in my life. She calls me, prays for me, sends me cards etc. My heart light is truly shining over this. Well, today, God answered another prayer for me. On April 21, it will be two years since my momma passed away. I will be going down to visit her grave in Alabama on April 19, this is always a very emotional trip for me. Today, my sister called me, and she said that she wants to come down to my house on April 18, spend that weekend with me, including going to my mommas grave with me. Praise God, my heart is overflowing with joy. Thank You Lord for restoring my relationship with my dear sister. I love You so very much Lord.

16 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Praise God..

This is so heart warming...

I love you and you are so deserving...

Marsha said...

I'm SO blessed by this! How wonderful! And please tell your sister tomorrow that one of your bloggy friends said Happy Birthday!

Jules said...

Praise God for this!! It is so precious what God can do.... and you are most deserving of such a blessed reunion!

Love you, my friend. So Sorry I have been absent the past few days. I am trying to drop by more often!

~Julie

bauer zoo said...

i am so very happy for you! you are a very special lady, and i look forward to your monday miracles every week!

Donetta said...

Oh glory! I am so touched by this provision for you. This is going to be a time of deep healing for both of you I'm sure.

Damama T said...

I'm so glad that you hung in there and kept believing until He did His thing in His time. It's a lesson in trust and love. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Denise,

God is sooo good. I'm so glad this miracle occured in your life. Have a great weekend with your sister.

I have a little something for you on my blog.

Blessings,
Mary

Christina said...

There is not better miracle than reuniting with someone you miss and want back in your life. I am glad to hear that you and your sister have become close. Have a great weekend starting on the 18th.

Anonymous said...

great miracle! God heals broken relationship, doesn't He? i'm so happy for you.

Irene said...

This is so good, that you will have your sister to share the memories and love. I am certain your mom's heart will be rejoicing.

Jenileigh said...

How hard this must have been. I'm so happy for you that the Lord has worked this out. Hugs dear one!

Beth Cotell said...

What a wonderful miracle! I am so glad God has brought you two closer together. I'm sure the journey will be hard but I'm so glad your sister will be going with you.

I will be thinking about you and praying for you as you make your trip.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Awesome Praise! Have a blessed time together!

Sharon Brumfield said...

How incredible for you.
What man might have said was impossible is possible with our Lord.
You keep standing for your family. They need you. One day they will know.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Boy, keep on praying, Denise...see what it has brought into your life..a reconnection with your sister..How wonderful.

Sandy

Bernadine said...

I so happy for your new relationship with your sister.