Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday In The Park


Hello everyone, praying that you have all enjoyed your weekend. Today was such a beautiful day here in Tennessee. Spring is in the air, it was 70 degrees. I love it, this is my kind of weather. Eddie and I went to the park for a picnic, we had such a great time. We played frisbee, I played with my bubble blaster, and we had a water gun fight. We layed a blanket on the ground, and just sat and talked for awhile. We walked for about an hour, then we came home. Thanks for such a lovely day Lord, it was so much fun. My heart is smiling really big.

7 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

what a lovely sounding outing
looks lovely too
Jen

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Sounds like an absolutely PERFECT day!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a lovely day! I was excited it got to be about 30 here today. So, imagine how wonderful 70 sounds to me!

I have a tag for you at my blog. Come by and check it out.

Sharon Brumfield said...

What a beautiful romantic day you had.
Is that my TN mountains in the background?
I am so glad ya'll had a great day.

lori said...

It WAS a glorious day!! We were in downtown Atlanta for a girls dance competition...so I didn't get out to enjoy the WHOLE day!! BUT it was glorious and it sounds like a PERFECT day!!

and who knew that you'd colored your hair so many colors??? join the "rainbow bright" club...mine too...now I'm dark brown and staying that way till I go TOTALLY grey!!
Have a great week!!
hugs!
lori

Fran said...

It was the kind of weather that you want to bottle up and open again tomorrow when its cold and nasty!

But, we remain thankful for that blessing in early March!

Praying for you today sweet friend.
Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs~
Fran

Gretchen said...

70 degrees and a date w/the Love Bug in the park. What's not to love?!!!! Blessings.