Monday, March 31, 2008

Lies Women Believe Book Study


My friend Karen over at http://www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog is hosting a study on the book "Lies Women Believe" written by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. It begins today, I will be posting my first assignment next Monday. I decided to be involved with this study, because I want to make sure, that I do not fall into the trap of believing the lies that satan would want me to believe. I always want to be lead by the precious truth of my Saviour. Make sure you come back next Monday, to see what I have learned so far.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Denise,
I look forward to our discussions!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog

twinklemom said...

This is such a great book! So glad to be able to know you are doing this too and looking forward to discussing this more with you and Karen!

Melanie said...

This sounds wonderful, I can't wait to read more about it.

Marsha said...

I signed up earlier today. I'm going to get busy here in a minute and get the picture from the site. I'm looking forward to doing this study with you, my friend.

GinaLaughed said...

Thanks for posting this. I've had the book forever and I just might join this study!

Blessedw4mom said...

Just ordered the book and just joined the study over at T.A.G. Thanks for posting about it!