Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday


Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a very lovely Easter. We did, I praise God for His many blessings to us. Eddie woke me up yesterday morning, had me close my eyes, and led me into the living room. There waiting for me was a big&beautiful Easter basket. He had filled it to overflowing with all of my favorite sugar free goodies. Gathered all around my basket were the cutest stuffed animals. There was a multi colored puppy, a duck wearing a raincoat&a cute little hat, it was also holding an umbrella. There was also a cute little lamb dressed in pink pajamas that say Jesus loves me, when you press its stomach it sings Jesus loves me. He spoils me rotten, and he loves to do it. He was grinning from ear to ear. I love him so very much. We had a wonderful Easter dinner consisting of:ham,potato salad,green beans,macaroni&cheese, and rolls. God is so good to me, and I praise Him for that goodness.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

That is so sweet!

Gretchen said...

That Eddie knows how to treat a lady right. He'll make a marvelous husband som...oh, wait, he's taken. ;) I'm so happy for you, Dear One. I love hearing about you and Eddie. It brightens my day. Always. love you

Gretchen

Donetta said...

Oh How precious that he spoiled you sweet. how fun.

Christina said...

You are a lucky girl. Eddie certainly can do things the right way. Praise God you found someone who treats you like a princess. I believe every girl loves this. I am glad to hear your day was so awesome. God Bless.

Bernadine said...

Sounds like you had a really great Easter.

Melanie said...

How sweet that Eddie loves to spoil you! Maybe he could send an email to my hubby and give him some tips ;)

A Stone Gatherer said...

What a sweet hubby! He sure knows how to make his girl happy!