Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Power Of A Praying Wife-Day 17


Pray that your husband will enjoy his manliness as he patterns his life after Christ and strong men in the faith. Pray for his physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength. (Eph. 3:16; 1 Peter 2:21; 1 Cor. 10:11) Dear heavenly Father, I pray that You would surround my husband with strong faithful men, that are filled with much love for You, and receive their strength from You. I pray for my husband to have physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual strength to face his daily battles with this world. May You fill him with Your strength as You did David in his battle with Goliath, let my husband know that the battle is Yours, and together you both will be victorious. I ask these things in Your precious name, believing that You hear my prayers, and will answer them in Your time. Amen

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great prayer.