Saturday, February 2, 2008

Power Of A Praying Wife-Day 1


Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord. Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study, prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Prov. 4:23) Dear heavenly Father, I ask that You guard my husbands heart, and keep him close by your side. I pray that he will seek to get as close to You as he can by reading Your word, and holding the scriptures close to his heart. I pray that he will grow spiritually stronger, and want to be a man after Your heart precious Father. In Your blessed name I ask these things, believing that You will hear my prayer, and answer it, in Your time. Amen

1 comment:

Fran said...

This is awesome!! I'm going to scroll down and read more on this.

Thanks for sharing. Hope your weekend is going well. Thank you for the very sweet comment on my blog. We had a really good time, but my feet are killing me today.
I was a little out of my clothing element! :)

hugs~
Fran