Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Book Tag


I've been tagged, by Tiffany. Her blog is here: http://wwwsouthernsass.blogspot.com/ It's called the Book Me-Me Here are the rules:1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.2. Open the book to page 123. 3. Find the 5th sentence. 4. Post the next 3 sentences. 5. Tag 5 people :My book is what every woman wants in a man written by Diana Hagee. On page 123, the 5th sentence says:Thank You for taking our burdens and worries, so that we can see the lighter side of our lives.Thank You for laughter and joy. Your joy is truly my strength. I tag Denise,Sharon, Karen, Annabelle,and Mary.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Denise,

I will do this meme later tonight when I post for tomorrow.

This should be interesting.

Blessings,
Mary

Sharon Brumfield said...

How funny--this is the second time in a week that I have been tagged with this. Guess it is time to do it!
I will catch this after tomorrow.
We did Diana Hagee's study called Daughter of the King. It was really good.