Monday, January 21, 2008

Tee-Shirt Contest


My friend Denise over at http://sewthewordprimitives.blogspot.com/ is having a contest. Here are the details:THIS IS JUST TO GET YOUR JUICES FLOWING IT IS NOT THE DESIGN...............
I have wanted to do this for a while and Sharon over at Sit With Me A While has encouraged me to jump in there and do it sooooooooooooo here is the deal...
.........I do graphic design and screen print and I want to design a tee shirt for the all the ladies here in the blog world.. I want you ladies out there and men if they are around to submit the caption of the shirt.......... Now I have a little shirt at the top of this post and it is just to get your juices flowing...... A Caption ..... Like Blogger Buddies--- Ladies of the Blog--- Friends of Cyber..... ok you get the idea... There are some very very clever ladies out there and I know that one of you can come up with something sooooooooo special. After we close the contest I will post all the ideas and we will vote on them.........
.... The clever lady that submits the winning caption will win a free shirt... Then the shirts will be on sale on my blog and I promise that they will be at a very good price..... I want all the ladies and men to have a shirt....... How much fun is this going to be....
The shirts will not be limited to one color but to several colors that will suit the design..... I will use heavy weight cotton Tee's and I will find some V neck Tee's for the ladies that do not like the conventional Tee...... I have been screenprinting since 1988 and I will do quality work...
..........I am going to show some of my work on the side bar so that you can see that I can do a good job with this project..
but I need your help...... come up with a very catchy caption and I will design the shirt ...... I will keep this open till 12 noon on Valentine's Day.. that will give us pleanty of time to get the word out .............. Put on your thinking cap..............

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you for the link!

Sandi said...

I love the idea. Not to good with ideas but here is what just popped into my mind
Blogging
You love in words

Fran said...

Ok...I'm thinking. I had a very corny one but I'll come back to this later...I'm better in the morning! :)

Gran said...

Thanks for sharing this contest... I will help pass the information on.

Thanks for your visits and your sweet and loving comments my precious friend!

(((HUGS)))
Angela

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. I'll have to go check it out!

Anonymous said...

oh oh... dang I'm stumpled lol and I usually have a good one! lol