Friday, November 30, 2007

Know And Tell Friday


1.)What scares you? Snakes,Spiders, and rats 2.) Coke or Pepsi(diet counts)Diet Cherry Zero 3.) I would love to try: Either water skiing, or snow skiing. 4.) Spiritually speaking, do you have a Quiet Time? If so, where, when, and how long have you had one? If not, what is stopping you from having a Quiet time? (Quiet time is defined as time alone with God. It can consist of praying, reading God's word, and worship among many other things) Yes, early morning is my quiet time. I love doing prayers, devotions, and praising Him with my voice. I love to sing.

3 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I hate snakes too!! Yuk! When Kelly posted that picture she took of the one she almost stepped on I fussed with her and said Now don't do that any more putting yucky ole snakes on your blog!!!
Hope your day is going good!! Love you, Grams

Toknowhim said...

Thanks for sharing today, and am so glad to know that many of you do have a consistent QT. It is an encouragement to others that it can be done... Stop by again next Friday, or any time before that :)

Anonymous said...

I love learning more about you, my friend! OH, I cannot begin to tell you how MUCH I HATE SNAKES!!!!!!

love you,

Julie