Monday, November 12, 2007

Be A Blessing This Christmas


Here is where you can go to find out more about all of this wonderful Christmas Spirit Giving: Sharon at Sit With Me Awhile or at Mary's Writing Nook I appreciate Sharon, and Mary for hosting this. We all need to be a blessing to others at Christmas, that is the true meaning of Christmas. As you all know, I am going through alot of problems with my health right now. I have alot of compassion for those that are experiencing problems in their lifes. I have decided to help the vital center for the blind this Christmas, I will be buying gifts, and taking them to the center to be given out to some of the children. I also will be taking some food to the Ronald Mcdonald House, that is where parents stay whose children are in the hospital for extended periods of time due to severe illnesses. Be blessed everyone.

6 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Denise-that is great. What good ideas. When my nephew was in the hospital it meant so much to him and his family that people saw them and cared. Good ideas.
Thank you for joining hands with us.
Love ya girl

Anonymous said...

bless you I love you my friend

Ms. Kathleen said...

What wonderful ideas! I so appreciate the Ronald McDonald house as with our fourth child I was in the hospital for two weeks. God Bless!

Rebecca said...

This is wonderful. Dh and I talked about our elderly neighbors next door. They are a proud couple. But,they seem to be selling a lot of there furniture and other things. He makes a living selling ice cream in a van. He is being pushed out by a Large travel trailer with not just icecream but other food.

I make bread every year for the guys at the plant dh works at. So I'm going to make some extra food to take next door. Even meals in freezer plates. That way she doesn't have to cook. She is wheel chair bound.

They are very nice. This is going to be our gift to them.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi, here it is time for Kelly to go to work almost and I am just getting over here!!!! You have good ideas and I know you will be a blessing to any one you come in contact with at Christmas or any other day!! Blessings today!

lori said...

Denise,
I checked in on you today and what a blessing you are....you are right to SERVE through your struggles...You are an EXTRAORDINARY example to so many of us...
You inspire me...
thank you for sharing and igniting a flame in me!
peace and healing...
Through HIM,
lori