Sunday, October 21, 2007

A thru Z-S is for shepherd


John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. : Are you part of the flock? I am, and I truly enjoy my life as a sheep. I love my Shepherd, He gently guides me through my daily life. Without Him by my side, I would wander away, and become lost. He lovingly corrects me, if I begin to stray from the flock, and leads me back home. He provides for all of my needs, keeping me fed by His word. He loves me, as if I were His only one. I will forever follow my dear Shepherd.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yes, He watches over us as the shepherd looks after his flock. We are truly blessed. Thanks for sharing.

Jules said...

It is SO SWEET to know that we are forever in HIS loving care! This is precious.

Lots of Love and Prayers,
Julie