Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday Smiles


A little boy always went next door to play, even though his mom had warned him against doing so. This worried his mom so badly, that she asked him why he was so disobedient. He replied that satan tempted him so bad, and he did not know what to do. His mom then advised him to say 'get behind me satan,' whenever he was tempted. She then built a fence around the house. This worked for a week, then one sunny afternoon, his mom looked out the window, and there was her son playing on the neighbors lawn, having cut a hole in the fence. "Johnny", she yelled, "come here!" She then said "did I not tell you to say 'get behind me satan' whenever he tempted you?" "Yes", the boy replied, "I said, 'get behind me satan', then he went behind me, and pushed me through the hole in the fence."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise,

Hil-ar-ious!!!!

I love to laugh and smile. Thanks for a fun story. Love you so much,

Thanks for joining in Sunday Smile.

Too Cute!!

Unknown said...

Too funny!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

LOL! That is so funny!