Saturday, July 28, 2007

Joy Comes In The Morning


Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Ps 30.4-5) I awoke this morning with such joy in my heart, and sweet peace in my soul. To know that God loves me so much, He has blessed me with a brand new day. I have twenty-four more hours of precious life, what a wonderful gift God has given me. I get to spend more time praising my Saviour, loving my husband, encouraging and loving my friends, praying for the lost, and lonely. Such golden opportunities, I am not going to misuse this priceless gift that I have been given. Thank You, I love You dear God.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was exciting to come to your blog this afternoon and hear you praise the Lord. It's making me look at the day differently. Thanks.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I think Amanda said it in her comments!! Your joy rubs off, Denise!! Thanks for your joyful posts!!

eph2810 said...

What sweet and up-beat post :) Thank you for always making me smile when I stop by...

Blessings to your Sunday and always.

Allison said...

You have such an awesome heart for the Lord :) You are really my inspiration on how to just live each day with a joyful heart regardless of what life may be throwing at you, God always has your back...and front! Praise the Lord :)

Love you!
Allison

Gretchen said...

Again, you are my Paul, my encourager. :)xxxooogretchen

Connie Barris said...

Yes, Sing ONTO the LORD... Thank you for uplifting HIM.. always....

you are so precious...

I just love you so much...