Monday, July 2, 2007

Honor Your Husband Challenge-Week 3


My goals for last week were to show more support for my husbands job, encourage him more, show more of an interest in his work, and shower him with love. I feel I succeeded at doing these things. Everyday when he got home from work last week, I would ask him how his day was. If there were things about his job I did not understand, I would ask him to please explain it to me. I let him know that I was really interested. I continued to put love letters in his lunch everyday. This week he is on vacation, so my goals are to really spoil him, and pamper him. He is going to know, that he is truly loved. Bless all your efforts to honor your husbands.

14 comments:

Detroit said...

I really appreciate and am encouraged by your "Just Do It" attitude. The only thing standing in our way is ourselves and you move right out of the way for your husband! Enjoy pampering him over vacation! Blessings!

Jenn said...

Sounds like you are well on your way to meeting your goals. Thanks for sharing!

Jenn

eph2810 said...

How awesome that you stuck to all your goals, Denise.
I am so looking forward spending a week with my Sweetheart in September. I hope the time will pass quickly.

Thank you for sharing your goals for this week...

Be blessed today and always.

Christi said...

You go girl! Congratulations on meeting your goals!

Praying that the Lord continues to bless your marriage.

Unashamed said...

When I first read this, I misread the part that says "shower him with love" - I read it as, "shower with him"! (Chuckle). Since he's on holidays this week maybe shower-with-him is better suited to this week. *BIG WINK*

Connie Barris said...

Both of you will be so blessed...

love you bunches.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I do the lunch-note thing too. I love it and I know he appreciates it too.

Believer said...

You're a proverbs woman, but I've already told you that before! ;)

Blessings to you both especially during your vacation.

Heavenly Voice

Anonymous said...

Denise,

You have really made an effort. Did he notice???

Alida Sharp said...

sounds like spoiling and pampering him could be fun for the both of you! May God bless your marriage and your efforts this week!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulations on meeting your goals my sweet friend. Love you and am praying for you with the appointments and all.

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Nise' said...

I am sure that your husband feels your love and enjoys being pampered! I am going to go and put a note on my hubby's steering wheel telling him how much I love him right now!

Melissa said...

Glad to see you're having a good week. Hope your vacation is a blessing for both of you!

Christine said...

Great success! I'm sure you are both blessed by this effort.