Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bloggin Princess Award


My precious friend Angel, over at http://www.angelslisteningheart.blogspot.com/, has honored me with the bloggin princess award. Thank you so much, I love being a daughter of the King, which does make me a princess. Here is what my friend Angel said about me: Denise is a true friend and sister in Christ. She is an uplifting , kind , loving woman . Plus I have a secret, she adopted me as a sister and friend. I love her , her blog, comments and posts dearly. The rules are:
Pass it on to any 3 people who you think is a bloggin' princess!Tell why you think that person is a bloggin' princess, and make sure you let them know! I am passing crowns on to these three very deserving ladies: Connie from http://littleredheartfromgod.blogspot.com/-Connie is very deserving of a tiara. She is such a precious blessing to my heart daily. Her life shines with love for Jesus, and recently she became a hospice nurse, believe me she is a true princess. My new dear friend Grams, over at http://talktograms.blogspot.com/, This lady deserves to wear a crown daily, she is so sweet. She loves God, her family, and her friends with a beautiful love. I really enjoy her blog, it makes my heart smile, and so does she. My sweet friend Lisa, over at http://soundproofroom.blogspot.com/, She is a true princess in my opinion. She loves the Lord with all of her heart, and it daily shows. She is a wonderful mom, she jumps in and shares all types of fun adventures with her son. I love daily visiting her blog. Ladies, enjoy wearing your tiaras.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on another award! You deserve it! :) I'm blessed reading your blog!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

You deserve this award and so many more my sweet friend. I love the wonderful ladies you have picked out also.

Hugs and Love,

Angel ():)

Talk..to..Grams said...

I left a long comment and when I finished I noticed I wasn't signed in. I tried to sign in but I don't know if it went through!

So I wanted to "Thank You" so much for such a lovely award! You said very kind words about me!! I hope I can live up to all the nice things that have been said about me!!
Kelly will be helping me to get it linked and all that goes with it.

Congrats to you for receiving this award ! You really deserve a nice award like this!!! Be Blessed!

Connie Barris said...

You are just so good to me.. more than I am deserving of.... Thank you.. I am so honored...and so cherish your friendship most of all...
And as you say.... my love for Jesus is what it is all about...

I love you so much Denise...

thank you for being my precious friend