
Hey everyone, love to you all. I am beginning to feel better, took a little bit of everybodys great advice, thanks so much. Well, today was my day with my grief counselor, Carla. She talked to me about being prepared for the Christmas visit this saturday to my moms grave, she is such a help to me. I am so grateful to God for sending her my way. It will not be a easy visit, but God will be standing right beside me holding my hand. Take care everyone, love you all very much.
2 comments:
Its great that you have such a caring counselor...it's nice to have that kind of support. We are all here for you! **HUGS** love you my friend!
I am so glad that you are feeling better! Do you ever talk to Paula, from faihprints? I visited her blog, but she hasn't been on in awhile. Love to you!
Post a Comment