
Good Morning Everyone, praying that everyone is doing well. Christmas here at my house this year is going to be very different, of course, it will be the first one without my dear mom. But, Eddie asked me weeks ago, what I wanted to do for Christmas. Did I want to go away somewhere, did I want to decorate, not decorate, etc??? Well, after much praying, and thinking, I was able to give him my answer. I want to stay home, and as far as decorations, I have a small decorated tree on my living room table, and candles everywhere. On Christmas Eve, we are going to read the Christmas story, read a letter that I have written to my mom, and light candles for her, and for Jesus birthday. We will make a birthday cake for Jesus, and celebrate the greatest gift of all, which is known as love, other wise known as Jesus. We are not buying gifts for each other this year, we are giving our hearts, and home made gifts. I am writing a special poem for Eddie, and I will be singing to him. I have no idea what he has planned, but I know it will be wonderful, because it will be straight from his heart, which is much better than any gift from the mall. I love you all.
5 comments:
That sounds like a wonderful way to really experience the true meaning of Christmas. I love you my friend!
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Now you have to put this in your blog (answering for yourself of course :))and then tag someone else, etc. Have fun, love, Allison
Three Things That:
Scare me:
People who make me laugh:
I love:
I hate:
I don't understand:
Things on my desk/table:
I'm Doing Right NOW:
I want to do before I die: I can do:
I can't do:
I think you should listen to:
You should NEVER listen to:
I'd like to learn:
Favorite foods:
Beverages I drink regularly:
Shows I watched as a kid:
Oh that sounds so wonderful and so Christmas-sy! What a nice celebration the two of you have planned. Be sure to let us know all the details of Eddie's plans as well. This will be some great after Christmas reading. Love you!
find a way to celebrate her life on that day sometimes makes it easier .....I most of the time go to the grave and "have lunch sitting in the car" at my parent's grave . my home town has great slices of pizza and just think of them .... ~windsongbelle
Post a Comment