Monday, June 24, 2013

A-Z meme

My friend Farida tagged me for this meme.                                                                                            A. Attached or single: Married for 28 years
B. Best friend: God
C. Cake or pie: Neither
D. Day of choice: Sunday
E. Essential Item/s: Jeans, T-Shirt, Tennis Shoes, And a smile
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms: Neither
H: Hometown: Chattanooga Tennessee
I. Favorite Indulgence:Bubblebaths
J. January or July:July
K. Kids: Love and Adore them, but unfortunately, do not have any.
L. Life isn't complete without?: God
M. Marriage date: April 6th, 1985
N. Number of brothers/sisters: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O. Orange or apple?:Orange
P: Phobias: Fire, Rats, Snakes.
Q. Quotes: To get over the pain, you must go through it.
R. Reasons to smile: God, Children, Family, Friends.
S. Season of choice: Spring
T. Tag 5 people: Anyone that wants to play along.
U. Unknown fact about me: My gallbladder is located in my back.
V. Vegetable: I love broccoli.
W. Worst habit: Biting my nails.
X. Xray or ultrasound: x-rays.
Y. Your favorite food: Steak.
Z. Zodiac sign: Scorpio.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have the best uniform of clothes - that is mine too!!!!!! sandie

Farida said...

Thanks for doing this :) I'm sure we'll all be delighted to know something more about you!

Joy said...

Wiw Denise:).you've been tagged too:) i like yiur answers too:)

Anonymous said...

I want to do this! Love it :-D

LeAnn said...

I love this one. I learned more about you. I am a Scorpio too.
Blessings dear friend.