Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Year Of Romance-July

I know it is now August, but I just realized that I did not do my year of romance for July. Well, my lovebug had a week off in July, and we enjoyed every minute of it. We went to an amusement park, and acted like teenagers in love. Walking around holding hands, looking into each others eyes with much love and adoration. My lovebug played games, and won me several gifts. Woo Hoo, go lovebug go!! After losing my brother in June, this time of renewal, and refreshment was very much needed. I love my husband more each day, he is constantly amazing me. Just when I think he could not possibly love me any more than he already does, he begins to pour more love from his heart into mine. My heart will never run empty thanks to my dear lovebug.

6 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Hey sweetie.. I have missed you.. I can't wait to catch on what all you have been up to...

sounds like lots of love.. good for you

love you bunches

Jennifer said...

That's so sweet!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

You know it doesn't matter that you missed July! You were out experiencing marriage and love! That's the better thing!!!!

Gretchen said...

How could one ever doubt the existence of a God when He brings love like this into our lives? Blessings to you both! xxxooogretchen

Bernadine said...

I always enjoy your posts about you and your lovebug.

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am glad that things are getting better and better in your marriage.
There are so many who can not say the things you say about your husband and marriage---I pray your post brings encouragement to some hearts.
And I have to say I am way behind in my Year of Romance posts.....one day I will have to get back to this.
Thanks for the reminder.